We don’t do a lot to celebrate Valentine’s Day, at least not in the traditional sense (involving flowers, chocolates, Hallmark cards and dinner reservations). But, we always have a picnic in the park with french bread and cheeses. The first year we did this, my husband asked me what my favorite cheese was so that he could be sure to get it for our spread. I paused and thought for a moment before replying, “the orange kind”. He still teases me about that. Well, I’ve come a long way since then. I am now something of a cheese aficionado (or like to pretend I am). My current favorite is cranberry-white cheddar, in fact…how’s that for sophistication?
Well, I thought I’d do a fun little post here with links to some of the cute Valentine’s Day ideas I’ve seen on the web. They are somewhat low-key and fun. I hope you’ll enjoy them (links below).
Top to Bottom & Left to Right:
1. Eat Drink Chic‘s super sweet idea for a “Couch Picnic” date. The link includes free printables.
3. Sweet saying, especially coming from an artist.
4. Heart-shaped pancakes? Yes please!
5. Bouquet of giant yellow flags? Oh, that would totally make me smile.
6. Yum Yum!…This cupcake looks deelicious.
7. Naturally Sweet Valentines…perfectly healthy.
8. Don’t these cookies look awesome? I thought they would be really difficult to make, but the tutorial makes it look rather straight-forward.
9. These heart-shaped pillows would be a great prop for Engagement or Wedding Photos. They would also look cute on a guest bed.
Some fun ideas, all around. Hope you’re having a great Monday!